DS18B20+ temperature sensor mounted in a 3.55mm stereo connector.
SHIPPING FEES: We’ll contact you for shipping fees after your order is placed. This is so we can provide the service you want.
This sensor module contains the DS18B20 temperature sensor from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.. Coupled to a 3.5mm stereo connector allows for easy interfacing with low cost stereo wiring harnesses. This allows for quick and low cost temperature monitoring networks to be created in various environments.
Volume discounts available! Please inquire for more information.
- Unique 1-Wire® interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Reduce component count with integrated temperature sensor and EEPROM
- Measures Temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Programmable resolution from 9 Bits to 12 Bits
- No external components required
- Parasitic Power Mode requires only 2 pins for operation (DQ and GND)
- Simplifies distributed temperature sensing
- Applications with Multidrop Capability
- Each device has a unique 64-Bit serial code stored in on-board ROM
- Flexible user-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings with Alarm Search Command identifies devices with temperatures outside programmed limits
- Can be used with off the shelf standard 3.5mm stereo extension cables and splitters.
- Thermostatic Controls
- Industrial Systems
- Consumer Products
- Thermally Sensitive Systems